The first-ever Coffee County Volunteer Recruitment Fair will be held Saturday, October 8, 2022 at the Coffee County Administrative Plaza – 1321 McArthur Street, Manchester – from 12:00 – 2:00 PM. Set up begins at 11:00 AM.
The event is designed to connect non-profit organizations to volunteers to help their groups and for volunteers to find organizations to help and volunteer with.
You are invited to the fair to:
- Discover non-profit organizations in our community and what they do
- Learn what kind of help is needed
- Discover how your skills and talents can be used
- Recruit volunteers to your non-profit
- Earn TN Promise and scholarship credit hours
Food trucks will be on site.
Recruiters will be provided with 1 table and 2 chairs, as well as the potential to expand your non-profit organization.
Sign up by October 1st. For more information call 931-588-8482, or email email@example.com. The event coordinator is Audrey Johnson.