The Emergency Cash Assistance provides two monthly cash payments to families that were employed as of March 11, 2020 and have lost a job or lost at least 50% of their earned income due to the COVID-19 emergency. Applications for emergency cash assistance will be accepted through June 30, 2020. This money is funded by the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program and provides:
• $500 for a household of 1 to 2 persons.
• $750 for a household of 3 to 4 persons.
• $1000 for a household with 5 or more persons.
To be eligible, families must have been employed as of March 11, 2020 but have since then lost employment or at least 50% of their earned income due to the COVID-19 emergency, include a child under the age of 18 or a pregnant woman, have a valid Social Security Number, must not have resources exceeding $2000, and the gross and/or unearned monthly income may not exceed 85% of the State’s Median Income that’s currently:
• Gross Monthly Income of $2,696 for a household of one.
• Gross Monthly Income of $3,526 for a household of two.
• Gross Monthly Income of $4,356 for a household of three.
• Gross Monthly Income of $5,185 for a household of four.
• Gross Monthly Income of $6,015 for a household of five.
KW Home Solutions can help you fix this – and DON’T WAIT! This is bad for your health and your home value.