The full Coffee County Commission is set to meet next Tuesday, Sept. 8 at 6 p.m. at the Coffee County Administrative Plaza for a regularly scheduled meeting.
See the complete agenda below:
1. Sheriff Proclaims Commission Open for Business
3. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
4. Roll Call
5. Approve agenda.
6. Public Comments
7. Review and approval of the minutes of previous meeting.
8. Resolution of Memorial, Sympathy and Commendation
a. Resolution 2020-21 – Harold Gene Stillings (Deceased)
9. Elections, Appointments and Confirmations
c. Chairman Pro-Tem
e. Budget & Finance Committee
f. Legislative Committee
g. Health, Welfare & Recreation Committee
h. Capital Outlay Committee
i. Law Enforcement Committee
j. Policies and Procedures Committee
9. Unfinished Business
10. New Business
a. Report on Debt Obligation
b. Changes to the personnel manual
c. Grant Pre-Application Notification Form for the Election Commission and the Court
c. Budget Amendments
d. Resolution 2020-22 – Resolution to Require Committee Members’ YEA/NAY Votes to be placed in the minutes when votes are not unanimous
*Report of standing committee and action thereon by the commission.
*Report of special committees and action thereon by the commission.
11. Statements & Announcements